With the holidays just around the corner, we wanted to share with you all a quick, last-minute gift guide all for pole dancers, PFS style! Whether it's to gift a pole buddy ( Or, if you are that pole dancer, you can share this list to someone that is looking to find the right gift for you!) or a friend that you want to join you, there's something for everyone.
1) Pole Fitness Seattle Gift Certificates: A gift certificate is perfect to get your friend or family member into the studio. Or, if someone still isn't quite sure what to get you, give them a little hint about our gift certificates! They're good for pole, twerk, aerial classes, and more!
2) New Heels: Asking for a shiny new pair of pole heels will surely brighten up your holidays! Now is the time grab those 8" (or maybe even higher!) heels you've been eyeing! We love chrome heels, but of course, we can't forget the extra glittery ones. Some of our favorite sites for heels include Bad Kitty, Yandy, and Amazon.
3) Music Subscription: Whether it's Pandora or Spotify, a subscription to you favorite music stations is must for pole dancers and there's always something new coming out that will inspire you for your next flow!
4) Pole Clothes: It's always nice to receive some new pole clohes (even if you already have wayyy too many shorts, he he). Whether you're into bright prints, solids, fun styles, or something simple, there are plenty of pole/yoga wear brands out there. Our favorites include Bad Kitty, Onzie, and Mika Yoga Wear. As a bonus, Mika Yoga Wear is currently 10% OFF at the studio!
5) Pole Fitness Seattle Gear: You need something to cover up in (especially since it's been so cold) after you leave the studio and why not a PFS Sweatshirt?! Rep your studio with a PFS tank, sweatshirt, or a fitted jacket - you can even customize it!
6) X-Pole for Your Home: If someone is looking for a bigger gift to give you (and if you don't already own one) or if you want to really treat yourself, then we highly recommend purchasing a X-Pert pole for your home! Choose from the 45 mm X-Pert Pole, one with brass finish, and more! These are the #1 professional grade exercise/dance pole on the market and you can order yours from Pole Fitness Seattle. For more details, please e-mail email@example.com.
7) Grip Aid: A bottle of Dry Hands, Dew Point, Might Grip (and whatever else fits your fancy) make perfect stocking stuffers. It's something you always need and you never want to be out of it! Check out our retail area to see our grip aid selection!
8) Leg Warmers and Knee Pads: To help you slink around the floor, both are great options to add to your pole bag.
9) Wide-Angle/Fish Eye attachable lenses: When you want to capture all that you've learned in class (or at home), we love the clip-on lenses that go right over your camera phone. There are tons out there to choose from and you can find them at electronic stores or online!
We hope you found this post helpful and wish everyone a safe and very merry holiday season!
Pole Fitness Seattle Blog